While traveling around ICLWland this month, I've noticed several people doing a "10-Day You Challenge". I've never done anything like this before, and it might get me in the habit of blogging more often, so I'm going to give it a try!
Without further ado, here are my 10 secrets.
1. I had a very dangerous non-drug addiction in my early twenties. My husband is the only person that knows the complete extent of it, and I credit him with saving me from it.
2. I have more debt that I can think about without feeling a panic attack coming on. This seems to be the norm for a lot of people these days.
3. I've been job-searching from my work computer for at least 6 months.
4. I once owned, and jammed in the car to, the first Britney Spears album. Considering that my tastes are in hard rock, this would surprise a lot of my friends.
5. I didn't want to have children until I fell in love with my husband.
6. I am in my 2nd marriage. This isn't really a secret, but I don't usually offer it up, either.
7. I have a huge crush on Kat Von Dee.
8. Meeting Wil Wheaton last year at GenCon was one of the biggest thrills of my life. I am such a huge nerd.
9. My alter-ego is a Dragonborn Pacifist Cleric. If you know what that means, huzzah!
10. I don't like pepperoni.
Thank you for putting up with me through this. I hope everyone has a great rest of the week!