I only have a few minutes before I head to my MFM appointment, but I have a few things that I wanted to get off of my chest.
* I can't even talk about Sandy Hook, and I'm having a hard time even reading people's posts about it. So very sad and horrible.
* I've been repeating my 4x daily blood sugar testing, as just 2 of my levels last time were above normal. Every one of my first-thing-in-the-morning levels have been above normal, and one or 2 of my 2-hours-post-meal levels have been above normal, as well. I guess I'll find out what this means at my appointment.
* JP's work is being ridiculous about his attending appointments with me. He's out of vacation/sick time, and they won't let him make up the hours by working late/early/on the weekends. They never had a problem with this before, and yes, they know all of our circumstances. I'm so infuriated by the whole thing that I doubt I would ever be able to show my face in his office again, without making a scene. This means that he can't come to my next growth scan appointment next week, after taking off Christmas Eve. I'm upset beyond words about this.
* Without consulting my first, he asked his mother to go with me in his place. I love my mother-in-law, don't get me wrong. But, I'm also carrying some resentment toward her for a few things. She's backed out on coming with us to appointments in the past, including the anatomy scan where we were to discover gender. She also has been smoking inside of her new residence, despite promises to quit, and notification that her grandchild would not be visiting her there if she's been smoking indoors. This may seem overprotective, but I have no gone through everything I've been through, only to subject my baby to any form of second-hand smoke. I'm not doing it. I could write a whole separate post about this, including the phone conversation I heard her have with her sister, bitching about it. I haven't decided yet if her presence at my appointment next week is preferable to my going alone, or not. I've been upset about it all day.
* I had a regular OB appointment yesterday. It was uneventful, and there isn't really anything to report. I go back every two weeks, from now on.
I'd best get my bootie in the car and head across town. Thank you for suffering through my venting session.