Wednesday, October 24, 2012

21 Weeks

In honor of my 2nd wedding anniversary and reaching 21 weeks in my pregnancy, I am putting on a brave face and sharing a couple of pictures.

Here I am, on my wedding day, in all of my pre-weight-loss glory.  Isn't JP adorable?!  He's lost about 50 pounds since then, too.  Yes, that is a Slytherin house tie, and Chuck Taylor shoes!


And here I am today, in all of my post-shower, wet-haired glory.  Please ignore the hideous wallpaper.  It is coming down very soon.


I still have a ways to go, once I'm done building a baby, before I reach my goal weight.  I still think that I have a lot to be proud of and thankful for!

15 comments:

  1. What? Slytherin instead of the noble Gryffindor? ;) I love the wedding clothes you both chose. Your dress is lovely and floaty and dreamy.

    You definitely do have a lot to proud of, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wahoo! You look great!

    An ICLW Visit from #2
    liddy @ the unfair struggle (mfi, speedskating, life)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do have a lot to be proud of! Way to go! Congrats on getting to 21 weeks :).

    ICLW #69

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are looking great! Congratulations on all of your progress. And your wedding dress is beautiful...just like you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jamie, where do I start? Happy wedding anniversary to you and your husband, congratulations on your pregnancy, and congratulations to you both on the weight loss. Geezo, that is a lot to get excited about! Also, love the Slytherin tie and Chucks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what a transformation. You have given your baby such a gift. Congratulations and I hope all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so awesome that you are losing weight! Congrats on your pregnancy!!! You are over half way there!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Congratulations on your pregnancy! You look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow you have done an incredible job of losing weight! You should be really proud indeed!
    Happy belated anniversary!

    ReplyDelete