Wednesday, November 7, 2012

23 Weeks

I'm going to skip the stats again this week.  It just doesn't feel right, as I'm back in full-paranoia mode.  Even though I probably could have really used it, I rescheduled my therapy appointment that I had last night.  I didn't want to face anyone else telling me that everything was probably going to be just fine.

I'm doing better, though, actually.  I'm strong, and so is my baby girl, and we're going to get through this.  My next growth scan is 11/27.  I expect that I'll be guarded until then, and possibly after, depending on what kind of news we get.

Bright and early Friday morning JP and I are flying to Denver to visit my sister and her fiance.  I've never been out there before, so I'm super excited.  I'm not much of a planner, so I don't know what all we're going to be doing.  My only stipulation was that I wanted to go to a zoo while I was there.  I think we're going to end up at the zoo in Colorado Springs, followed by Garden of the Gods.  It should be fantastic.  It's not a super long trip, though.  We come back Monday, and I'm back to work on Tuesday.  Sigh.

Lots of love to all of you out there still putting up with me.

2 comments:

  1. I hope your trip has been relaxing and enjoyable! My friends in the area just gush about that zoo and those gardens so I hope the weather was nice to enjoy them both!

    ReplyDelete