My brain is still a little jumbled, so I'm going to do bullet points today.
* I had a terrible day yesterday. I started spotting at about 11 am. It wasn't bright red, and I wasn't cramping, so the the OB nurse told me not to worry unless either of those things changed. I walked a lot over the weekend, and that was likely the cause. It finally stopped around 4 pm or so. I was completely terrified. I still am.
* The terror is compounded by the fact that the OB nurse could not find the heartbeat on the doppler at my appointment last Friday. I know that 10 weeks is really early to hear it on one of those things, so I had been trying to not let it bother me. Combined with yesteray, though...
* I missed my 10 week post. I will do my best to do 11 weeks, but I'm having a very busy week.
* Speaking of busy week... JP and I are heading to GenCon in Indianapolis tomorrow evening. It's a 4-day gaming convention. Think non-electronic, like our business. It should be an awesome time, but I need to remember to take it easy, so I don't have a repeat of yesterday.
* This last weekend we were also in Indianapolis for my cousin's wedding. It was absolutely gorgeous. We did a lot of walking downtown, and I went swimming in the hotel pool. Lots of activity and excitement. Too much, I guess.
* I have a longtime, good friend that, despite being privy to my entire IF and RNY journey, heartaches, troubles, etc, is being remarkably insensitive and clueless. I don't think he's doing it on purpose, but it's a presence in my life that I just do not need right now. I feel forced to distance myself, though it pains me.
I hope everyone is well. See you tomorrow for 11 weeks, hopefully spot-free.