Thursday, September 20, 2012

16 Weeks (& 1 Day)

Tomorrow through Sunday, JP, our store manager, and I are headed to a conference and open house put on by our merchandise distributor.  It should be tons of fun and very informational!  I didn't get to go last year, but the guys returned full of idea and ambition for improving our business.  It also happens to be taking place 20 minutes from my hometown, so we get to stay with and visit with my mom!  Woohoo!  Pregnesia reared it's head and I completely forgot to pack until this morning, and we're leaving as soon as I get home from work.  Oops!

Missing a day of work means that the other 4 have been a little busier.  I'm also "working from home" on Monday, because I have an eye doctor and OB appointment, so I have to do a few things to get ready for that, too.  Busy busy!

The weekly update, feel free to skip right on by!

* Belly - I am now switching back and forth between regular pants, unbuttoned and held together with a hair tie, and the maternity pants I found at second-hand stores last week.  I can no longer handle anything that's tight at all.  Too uncomfortable.

* Weight gain - I'm still up 4 lbs.

* Symptoms - Round ligament pain is becoming more frequent and a little more intense, especially when I've been on my feet for an extended amount of time.  Trips to the potty are increasing.  Fatigue seems to be getting better and worse at the same time.  I'm not as tired throughout the day, but when it's bed time, it's bed time!  I'm still pretty emotional, and taking it out on my husband occasionally.  He's usually a really good trooper.  My memory is becoming increasingly flakey.  Nothing new this week, I think...

* Cravings/Aversions -  Give me that cookie!

* Clothes - Hooray for full-panel maternity jeans!  So comfy!

* Movement - I'm really looking forward to this in the next couple of weeks!

* Feelings on gender - I'm not guessing anymore!  Let the countdown to the anatomy scan begin!  2 weeks and 3 days!

* Meds - Morning:  Regular multivitamin, 2000 ui Vitamin D, Clariten 10 mg, 1600 mcg Folic Acid, 2 puffs of Symbi.cort (new change from Advair).  Mid-day:  600 iu Calcium x2.  Evening:  Prenatal, 800 mcg Folic Acid, Rhino.cort (new change from Flonase), Symbi.cort, 450 mg DHA, 30 mg Hydrocortisone.

* Mood - My poor husband.  I've been hard on him this week.

* What I miss - Sleeping through the night.  It seems so cruel to have to get up to potty so much.

* Appointments - My allergist appointment was fine, she changed my meds.  It's interesting sometimes that what one doctor says is fine, another wants to change.  *shrugs*

* Medical concerns - Nutrition/calories, vitamin levels, CAH.

* Coming up - OB appt. on Monday.  I'm always excited to hear the heartbeat on the doppler.  More work on the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment