Tuesday, June 14, 2011

3 Films

I am so sorry that I have been so long in posting. I've been spending my free time reading my Surgery info manual, and the blog of a woman that had RNY surgery 5 years ago. I'm also make a lot of lists, as I have a lot that I need to do in the next 5 weeks.

In non-surgery related updates, we're very close to the purchase of the building we are renting that houses our store. So exciting! Osiris is recovering very well from his neutering, and both dogs are adjusting to each other really well. He has a few behavioral issues that still need some work, but we'll get there.


It has taken me far too long to get through this list!

Three films:

1. Harry Potter. Yes, all of them, though some are better than others. I am a serious Harry Potter nerd!

2. Lord of the Rings. Specifically, Return of the King. It is my most favorite movie.

3. V for Vendetta. Another fantastic movie that I can turn on and watch anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment