Bullet points seem like a good idea, so here goes:
* In the process of quitting my job, due to no raise in 2 years, though travel costs rising, I was offered a better paying position, which I accepted. Through June, however, I am responsible for both positions. I am working 7-days a week, and about to bash my head in to a sharp wall.
* I'm down 145 pounds, but they're coming off a lot slower. It happens.
* I am one month and 7 days from being 12 months post-op, with hopefully the go ahead to actively start TTC again. I am scared to death.
* I went ahead and went off the pill, because I decided that the sooner I know whether or not I will cycle on my own, the better. I am not sure if is wise, but it makes me feel more in control.
* I started going to counseling a few weeks ago, as my anxiety levels have been through the roof. While it was presented as ultimately my decision, they advised against meds, as I intend to start ttc before they would determine the dose I need to be effective. Bummer.
* After 2 months on dex.ametha.sone, my hormone levels have evened out, and are in the normal ranges. My endocrinologist also sees no evidence of PCOS. She thinks I should have no/little trouble conceiving, and wants me to give it 6 months before going back to the RE. Holy %$^%.