Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Three Months

Well, technically three months and 6 days, but yesterday was my three-month post-op appointment with the doctor.  I'm doing really well!  I got scolded a little bit for not exercising as much as I should, but I'm a super busy girl with class and everything, and I'm doing the best that I can!

I've lost TWELVE INCHES in my waist!  Can you believe that!  A whole foot!  The receptionist even called me "teeny tiny".  I know I'm not quiet there yet, but it was really nice to be gushed over.

I totally forgot to ask about my cycle, which is so weird since it's on my mind so frequently.  I guess a part of my brain knows that it will happen when it happens.  I don't go back again until 6 months post-op, at which point they'll re-test my blood for all of the goodies like cholesterol and vitamin levels and whatnot.  I have a feeling that there is going to be a significant improvement all around!

Thank you so much for your comments this week, it's very encouraging!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your weight loss! That is fantastic! Happy ICLW :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - 12 inches? That's phenomenal! Way to go and keep up the good work!

    ICLW #39

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comment on my blog. And congratulations on your weight (and inches!) loss. That's great and you should be really proud of yourself. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete