Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Thank You!

I'd like to say a quick thank you to everyone who stopped by, commented, and have started following my humble little blog.  I am so glad to have you along for the ride!

If at anytime you have questions you would like to ask, or topics you would like to see me post about, please feel free to drop me a line!

I'm in the midst of one of my long stretches at work.  I work every other weekend, so I work 7 days, off 2, work 3 days, off 2.  I get pretty tired right about this time, especially now that I've added 6 hours worth of classes every week.  I am still enjoying my class, though!

My first anniversary is coming up next month.  It falls on a Sunday, during a weekend that I have to work, so we're celebrating a week early, and going on a little winery tour.  Complete with a couple of nights in a nice-ish hotel.  I looked at B&Bs, but JP is a technojunkie, and has to have his high speed internet access.  It used to irritate me, but it's part of who he is, and I adore every inch of  him.  So much has happened over the last year that it seems like it has been a long time, but in others ways it has absolutely flown by.

I hope everyone is having a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment